Re: [TowerTalk] Franklin County tower ordinance

To: "Blake Bowers" <bbowers@mozarks.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Franklin County tower ordinance
From: "David Branson KC0LL" <KC0LL@HOTMAIL.COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 18:39:29 -0700
Pima County AZ ( Tucson ) tried the 35 foot and only one tower thing, a lot of
us spent some money and got a lawyer. Many hams took off work (got off their
butt) and went to the hearing. We had representatives from Red Cross, salvation
Search and Rescue and others stand up and talk. 50 or so hams showed up, and
only 1 or 2 homeowners showed up against us. The county board voted not to do
it (right then). I then got busy and put up a 100 foot to grandfather in!
ARRL help some also. Look it up.
You got to get organized and go to City Hall.

David F. Branson

Senior Technician
Action Communications, Inc.
Tucson, AZ
520.792.0326
520.792.2709 fax
KC0LL@comcast.net
www.kc0ll.net
www.ActionCommunications.com

"America will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
--- Abraham Lincoln

Freedom isn't Free, Support our Troops