Re: [TowerTalk] phasing multiband verticals

To: WW3S <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] phasing multiband verticals
From: n8de@thepoint.net
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 20:46:11 -0400
Shouldn't be difficult at all.
Find the remote switching circuit in the ARRL Handbook for 'over the
coax' switching and you can use +/-/ac/nothing for 4-position switching.

1. normal [probably 2el 40m phased for NE direction
2. reverse [same for SW direction]
3. Antenna A
4. Antenna B

If you need help, let me know, as I build those remote boxes 'on order'.
Don
N8DE