[TowerTalk] relay box

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] relay box
From: gdaught6@stanford.edu
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 12:52:31 -0800
Greetings,

I have purchased a 2-relay box for switching the Force-12 Sigma-80
antenna.  It's in the mail from a previous owner, but there are no
instructions, manual or anything with it.

Does anyone have said manual that they could scan and send along to
me?  If necessary, hard-copy and snail-mail will also work.  All
copying and mailing expenses will be reimbursed, of course.

I know that this thing is not terribly complicated, but I'd like to know
what voltages the relays want, for instance.  AC or DC?  current?
Recommended tuning order?  Mounting suggestions?

Thanks and vy 73,

George T Daughters, K6GT
CU in the California QSO Party (CQP)
October 3-4, 2009