Re: [TowerTalk] "Sluggo" Ground Rod driver

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] "Sluggo" Ground Rod driver
From: John Elsik <wa5zup@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 12:04:54 -0600

I got a quote from Hilti for the 5/8" driver.  I can not find it at the moment.
If I remember correctly it was around $80.
I rented a Hilti hammer drill and the adaptor for a little over $60.  The trip
to the rental place and back took longer than it did to drive 30 ground rods.
If I had to install ground rods more than once or twice, I would buy the
adaptor.  You can always rent the drill, but not always find the driver.

http://www.us.hilti.com/holus/modules/prcat/prca_navigation.jsp?OID=-13341

John wa5zup
 e-----> From: towertalk-bounces@contesting.com>