[TowerTalk] ROHN 100ft SSV TOWER FOR SALE

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] ROHN 100ft SSV TOWER FOR SALE
From: Cal Zethmayr <w4gmh@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 0:28:38 -0400
Located in North Florida.  Excellent condition, NO rust.
Currently installed at an educational facility.
Email me for pictures and to discuss details.

I can have a tower crew take it down using a crane and load it on your truck or
trailer and you take it home; $4900.00. (Contractor estimates less then 7 hours
to complete)  The five 20’ sections total weight is about 2500 lbs.

You bring your own crew and equipment and take it down, load it up and take it
home; $2,000.00.

Cal Zethmayr
W4GMH@cox.net