Re: [TowerTalk] House entrance ground for RF ground?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] House entrance ground for RF ground?
From: Billy Cox <aa4nu@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 18:45:52 +0000 (GMT+00:00)
You can use 3" copper strap buried in the ground to
go from one point to the other, spaced away from the
house and with a wide radius for any needed bends.

I did that here with the telephone entry 30' down one
wall and the utility/CATV entry 'around the corner' and
down another wall from the shack's SPG.

73 de Billy, AA4NU