Re: [TowerTalk] Tashjian Tower Orders

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tashjian Tower Orders
From: <kb5my@starband.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 14:14:54 -0400 (EDT)
I used to work for a globally-known manufacturer of military-grade HF and
VHF radios with annual revenues in excess of $100 million.  Standard lead
time for first-article deliveries on any order contract was at least 90
days, and sometimes as high as 180 days - mainly due to parts availability
issues.

Dan  KB5MY