Re: [TowerTalk] Ground System

To: "'Jim Brown'" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ground System
From: "Gary Schafer" <garyschafer@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 22:09:32 -0500

I thought that by saying that "a DC (bare wire) connection would be better
and help more with the low frequency energy coupling" would be taken to mean
that it would be better than just the capacitive coupling of an insulated
cable by itself for a ground system.
It would also seem that saying that capacitive coupling plays an important
role in a ground system would imply that a DC ground by itself does not do
the job.

73
Gary  K4FMX