Re: [TowerTalk] 80m vertical

To: Greenacres113@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 80m vertical
From: Mirko S57AD <miroslav.sibilja@amis.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 18:58:45 +0100
As for lightning protection,  you can use static bleed chokes from
radiator (vertical) to ground. That would provide DC path to ground your
antenna.
Such a chokes areavailable at Array Solutions, or you wound them by
yourself.

73 & GL with your antenna project!

Mirko, S57AD

Greenacres113@aol.com pravi: