[TowerTalk] HF Mobile Info Query

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HF Mobile Info Query
From: "mryan001" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 22:55:34 -0400
Sorry if this is the not exactly the right place to ask this but...

I want to try an HF rig in my 2001 Chrysler 300M.  I have a little ignition
noise in it now sometimes heard on the vhf rig.  I want to try to eliminate
as much noise as possible of course.  Any ideas based on practical
experience especially with THIS car is appreciated. I ran HF in a Chevy
Cavalier with great success. That car did not have electronic fuel injection
or a tank mounted fuel pump which many of the present cars of today
unfortunately do have.  SPARK PLUG WIRES are of great concern so anyone
wants to offer an idea as to what the smart choice is there, be it original
equipment, Motor Craft or other ?? I would appreciate that.  -Mike