[TowerTalk] Honda HF antennas

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Honda HF antennas
From: "Jim Jarvis" <jimjarvis@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 01:52:03 +0000
Terry wrote:

Why is this on TowerTalk? 73 de Terry KK6T

To which, I reply,  Why is Timmie's recitation about
the contest dinner and super suite here?  Give me a
freaking break!

The answer is...this was Warren's antenna question.
Antennas... more appropriate than pizza and prizes,
imho, even if they aren't on towers.  Which, I might
add, the pizza and prizes weren't, either.

And, thanks to N6RI for very specific feedback on my
question.  Reiterated what I thought I knew, and added
significantly to it.  Honda is very sparse in what it says
about RFI, and the comments are completely directed to consumer
sound systems.

I will admit that the topic could as well be on the RFI reflector,
but for the need for antenna feedback.   I was hoping to hear from
advocates of the mini-screwdriver.

N2EA