To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 33, Issue 97
From: Craig Clark <jcclark@worldpath.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 15:38:19 -0400
>N-Connector & Belden 9913F7 (Or Buryflex)

I will never understand why complex solutions to simple problems are
often proposed here. But then again, gratuitous swipe, I am not an engineer.

If you don't have the correct connector, just cut 4-5 strands of the
center conductor and the connector will screw right on. Takes two
seconds and there won't be any compromise in performance.

73, Craig Clark, K1QX

RADIOWARE AND RADIO BOOKSTORE
PO  BOX 209
RINDGE NH 03461