Re: [TowerTalk] Reseting remote computer

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Reseting remote computer
From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 12:40:05 -0500
On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 10:09:58 -0700, Michael Tope wrote:

>REMOTE ANTENNA SITE

This discussion is VERY relevant to me at my remote site at W6BX.
I'm not up with remote control yet, but I hope to me within a year.
To perform a manual reset, I would need to buy a round trip ticket
from Chicago to Sacramento, spend 6 hours traveling each way from my
home to the airport and in the air, rent an off road vehicle, and
drive 90 minutes from the airport to the site. And if I'm buying the
ticket on short notice, I'll pay $2K for it.

Jim Brown  K9YC