Re: [TowerTalk] [BULK] - Re: Tower Restrictions

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [BULK] - Re: Tower Restrictions
From: Steve London <n2ic@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 20:47:05 -0500
 >WB2WIK sez...
 >However, that doesn't mean you can't find out about deed restrictions, on
 >your
 >own, well in advance: You can, and I do.

Indeed !  If you have a few hours, it's not hard to do your own title/covenants
search at your local county clerk's office.  While most of their clientele are
title company employees, I have found county employees to be quite helpful in
assisting mere layman in navigating through the maze of ledger books,
microfiche, and computers.

BTW, an excellent book for those considering antenna property is "Finding and
Buying Your Place in the Country", by Les and Carol Scher.  It is written from
lawyer's perspective without a lot of fluff.

Steve London, N2IC/5