Re: [TowerTalk] Aluminum Pipe/Tubing Needed

To: "Larry Burke WI5A" <burkelj@sbcglobal.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Aluminum Pipe/Tubing Needed
From: "J.Hector Garcia M" <Hector@telecom1.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 13:13:36 -0700
there  is texas towers that can sell you 2   6ft sections   and ups
shippable, later join  the sections with a internal  1.5 inc od  rod or pipe
thick wall   how much ?? think on it

8 dlls x 12  96 dlls  plus taxes plus ups shipp
plus extra work required
and the most important   TIME, how much can cost the time you lost in the
proyect ??

that is my point of view.

good luck
       J. Hector Garcia M.