[TowerTalk] Rohn HDAX vs. HDBX

To: "towertalk reflector" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn HDAX vs. HDBX
From: Dave NØRQ <n0rq-1@dfwair.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 17:33:43 -0500
I'm looking for info on the old-style Rohn HDAX towers -- specs, install
doc, etc...  Also, comments on how they are different from the HDBX version.
Specifically, would the BXHC78 hinged base work for an HDAX???

Any additional thoughts on this older model appreciated, especially related
to size of base, possibly guying it (yeah, I know, not "right", but that is
how it was installed previously for 25 years), and windload figures.

--
Dave NØRQ