[Towertalk] Cheap Pulleys

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Cheap Pulleys
From: k3nd@yahoo.com (GALE STEWARD)
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 09:42:22 -0700 (PDT)
We used this method at W3GM's station some years ago
and it works well. Gerry had some fairly large brown
egg insulators attached to the tops of the various
towers. As I recall, he attached them to the tower
with heavy copperweld wire. He ran rope lanyards up
thru the insulators and back to the ground. All manner
of wire antennas could be easily installed and
repaired. No metal or moving parts to break, rust, or
need periodic lubrication.

73, Stew K3ND