[Towertalk] TH-7 Rework

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] TH-7 Rework
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 08:13:23 EDT
In a message dated 9/18/02 10:36:54 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
w5asp@earthlink.net writes:

> We have to refurbish a TH-7 which has been on the tower for a number of
years.
>   It's performance
>  has definitely dropped off, although it still seems to "work", and doesn't
> show any signs of high SWR or intermittant power glitches under full load.
> It's in a "tropical, ocean front" environment' i.e. on a Caribbean island.

    This has been a recent thread. I suggest you check the TT archives at <A
HREF="www.contesting.com">www.contesting.com</A> for LOTS of info.

    Go to List Search and type in <towertalk keyword> and that'll get you
started.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TT ADMIN