[Towertalk] First day at Dayton - Attendance continues toslide

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] First day at Dayton - Attendance continues toslide
From: ve7hcb@rac.ca (Chris BONDE)
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 09:42:52 -0700
I guess it depends upon what you are doing, selling or buying.

But if the hobby is dieing, less people comming into it, who is buying all
this stuff at high prices?  Is it not illegal to have ham equipment without
a license?  Maybe not a tower as it could be used for remote weather station.

Chris opr Ve7HCB