[Towertalk] Way off topic but I'm desperate

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Way off topic but I'm desperate
From: george.skoubis@verizon.net (George Skoubis)
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 14:39:43 -0600
I have a Fujitsi Speedport DSL modem...

If you hold the connector so the indentation is on top pin 1 is 9 o'clock,
pin 2 is 6 o'clock, pin 3 is 3 o'clock, pin 4 is 7 o'clock, pin 5 is 5
o'clock, pin 6 is 10 o'clock, pin 7 is 2 o'clock, and pin 8 is right below
the indentation.

This pin layout is on the power adapter so I'm assuming that they are
showing the power cord end, not the modem jack...

Pin 1 is 3.3 volts
Pin 2 is 3.3 volts
Pin 3 is Ground
Pin 4 is Ground