[Towertalk] CRANK UP TOWERS

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] CRANK UP TOWERS
From: wy6k@yahoo.com (WYsixK)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:17:10 -0800 (PST)
Veeelllllyyyyy interestiing observation.   Hmmmmmm.  Maybe I should
adjust my nesting fixture so there is some tension on the cable when
it's down all the way.  But I can never get tension on both the pull up
and pull down portions of the cable at the same time.  So I'm sorta
stuck with some moisture ingress whether I like it or not.

Michael