[TowerTalk] tower shoes

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] tower shoes
From: Kenneth Hirschberg" <info@cal-av.com (Kenneth Hirschberg)
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 09:22:14 -0700
Hi all -

For those who believe as I do, that comfort equals safety, and who want to
go first cabin,  check out www.westcoastshoe.com  In particular, look at the
Highliner boot, which was designed for linemen.

In my opinion, a very bad place to be is in a hurry to get finished and get
down because your feet are hurting.

Don't have that problem anymore with the lineman boots.   I also used GI
boots and top-end backpacking boots, each with steel shanks;  they don't
compare well to the lineman boots because of the basic design.  In lineman
boots, the leg is directly above the step, brace or spikes.  This is what
gives the lineman boots their unusual appearance.

73, Ken  K6HPX