[TowerTalk] 69kV to 115kV

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 69kV to 115kV
From: n9iww2@verizon.net (Kevin Adam, Webz By design)
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 21:42:27 -0500
This line going in where you can prove it or not. What you need to prove
is if there is noise that is costing them money buy having power leakage
to ground that no one is pay the bill for. Money is the only thing
company's like this understand. Profit loss is the approach to go.

N9IWW
Kevin Adam
1239 W. Till Rd.
Fort Wayne IN. 46825