[TowerTalk] "Danger: RF Radiation" Sign?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] "Danger: RF Radiation" Sign?
From: utahfolk@xmission.com (utahfolk)
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 16:00:18 -0000
Nat and All ...

In past years I have had the +ACI-pleasure+ACI- of speaking, talking, giving
testimony in that small piece of land on the east coast wherefrom
rules and laws are issued to us all .... I upon one occasion used
the word RADIATION (as in electromagnetic) and the entire place
went beserk+ACEAIQ-  (Conversion of technical issues into POLITICAL ones+ACE-)

Do not use this word, ever+ACE-   It's hazardous to your health+ACE-

Wear sunglasses when you even so much as READ the word, and:
If you SAY the word you have to have yer mouth washed out with soap+ACE-

tsk tsk ... de Dave NC7W / Brigham UT