[TowerTalk] Rotator Question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotator Question
From: mark.cherry@quickstart.com (Cherry, Mark)
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 08:28:39 -0800
Hello all,

I am new to the towertalk reflector and hope that monitoring this will glean
some good information.

I have been given a rotor/control box and know that the rotor needs a gear
replacement.  The rotor is a Creative Designs unit.  There was a company
back east, EDCO, that supported this mfg. of rotor, but have been unable to
access their web page for a month or so.

If there is anyone I might contact regarding this unit, the information will
be greatly appreciated.  If I can get this unit working to replace my old
rotor, I will then be able to go the Force-12 antenna route.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you might lend.

Mark Cherry
WT6P
Sacramento, CA