[TowerTalk] RE: 80 meter 4 square array notes from N0AH

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE: 80 meter 4 square array notes from N0AH
From: DavisRFinc@aol.com (DavisRFinc@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 17:45:17 EDT
In a message dated 8/30/99 6:32:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Dinsterdog@aol.com writes:

<< K4SQR, Jim, at Com Tek makes a great product and provided a lot of ideas-
it
 was nice to have a product actually work out of the box ...the hybred
coupler
 and Jim's design have worked great! >>

Ditto from me, and well deserved to Jim Miller, K4SQR of ComTek.  Yes I'm
biased, he's a good friend of many years and, not at all relevant, he's a
customer.  Cheers,   Steve,  K1PEK     DAVIS RF Co.