[TowerTalk] R7(000) v.s. Mobile Antenna

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] R7(000) v.s. Mobile Antenna
From: wa3gin@erols.com (Dave Jordan)
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 08:43:00 -0400
Richard,

Every year for the past several years my buddy W3BEZ travels from Del to TX
where he camps (5th wheel) for three months.  He has tried several different

antennas as we've tried to work each other (VA to TX on 40M in the
evenings).
He has used verticals, wires, whips, and screwdriver (BB3).   The most
versatile, easy to
erect was the screwdriver...now BB3 has a base station set up as well as
a portable 22ft telescopic whip that is designed for campers. Check out
their web page "www.tjantenna@tjantenna.com" or call them at 505-327-5646 or
email judy@tjantenna.com.

HAVE FUN,
dave