[TowerTalk] One more question???

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] One more question???
From: kc5ajx@hotmail.com (Rick Bullon)
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 22:10:26 GMT
  I would like to again thanks all who help me with my many questions as
always the answer was found quickly due to the vast experience of the
members of the list ( maybe I need to put that in a macro so I don't
have to type it all the time HI HI)
  In my last post I asked a question I have not as yet received an
answer, it is probably because I had it, more as a statement than a
question, But I need to know what size "I" beam to use for elevate guy
post for my proposed tower?
 For those who asked what size lot I have and mentioned setbacks and
permits for the tower, I live on a 5 acre piece of land out in the
country. There no setbacks no need for permits and no requirements for
PE stamps. Out here it is built what you want how you want at your own
risk. AS an example my wife and I built our own 30X60 ft barn ourselves
and I did all the wiring no permits no inspections. Before you say that
I should of had a licensed electrician to the work my father is an
electrician and look a all my work before I turned on the power.
  Again this is the best place for help par none
73
Rick
KC5AJX