[TowerTalk] Taping traps?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Taping traps?
From: csudds@probe.net (Chuck Sudds)
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 20:23:11 -0500
At 07:30 PM 9/2/98 EDT, you wrote:
><< Thanks.  Amd many attaboys for the effort and honesty in
> providing credible and useful information.  This is how all
> manufacturers should behave. >>
>
>      I agree!! Your contribution to general topics and especially Hy-Gain
>products.
>Cheers,  Steve   K7LXC

Since we're on this subject........

        9 days ago I ordered a new HyGain 205CA 5el 20M monobander and
called in my order to Ms. Linda Silverstrand at HyGain. She was very helpful
and, since I don't live too far from the HyGain factory (90 miles) I asked
if it would be ok if I drove down and picked up the antenna in person. She
said that would be fine and the antenna would be ready when I arrived Friday
afternoon.

        I arrived at about 3:30 p.m. Friday and met Linda to pick up the
order. Unfortunately, due to a computer printout screw up, the antenna was
not ready as promised. After many appoligies, Linda agreed to ship the new
antenna to me OVERNIGHT at HyGain's expense! This is a huge antenna,
packaged in a wooden crate which weighed about 85# and must have cost a
pretty penny to ship but ship it she did! It arrived Tuesday, as planned!

        So, IMHO, kudos to HyGain! This certainly was a far cry from the
factory service that I have experienced from other manufacturers over the
years! Keep up the great work, Roger & Linda!

Chuck Sudds  K0TVD
Missouri Valley, Iowa USA
   Heartland DX Association   http://ns1.qsl.net/hdxa/

http://www.probe.net/~csudds/  or