[TowerTalk] Force 12

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force 12
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 12:01:15 -0400
At 11:20 AM 8/4/98 EDT, K7LXC@aol.com wrote:
>    As far as Natan, he's W6XR/2 and answers lots of Force 12 product and
>technical questions. Marianne (Mary) is Tom's dad's wife and she is the
office
>manager. Apparently Tom is out of the office until August 10. Anyone that has
>a problem or question until then is even more SOL than usual.

For what it's worth, I just called there with some pressing questions
related to inadequacies in the instructions for the C-4 to C-4XL conversion
kit, and was told that Tom had delayed his planned trip.  The person who
answered also took my phone number and said he would call me.  Hope so,
because I want to build it up this weekend.

73,  Pete Smith N4ZR
In wild, wonderful, fairly rare WEST Virginia