[TowerTalk] Re: TopBand: 3b7rf

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: TopBand: 3b7rf
From: w8ji.tom@MCIONE.com (Tom Rauch)
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 18:53:13 +0000
To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
> Date:          Mon, 11 May 1998 19:55:21 +0100
> From:          Donald I Field <g3xtt@lineone.net>

Hi Don,

I re-read my post just to be sure. I was very clear in expressing
frustration with common but very incorrect rumors that so-called
"magnetic antennas" do anything for non-nearfield or
non-antenna zone noise.

Unless you single handedly started that wild magnetic antenna claim,
I don't see how it could be taken as an insult or personal critique
of your abilities. Whoever did publish that nonsense, deserves a
good whacking with a few textbooks and needs to say a few Hail
Maxwell's. ;-)

Science had the correct answer to this way back in the 1800's,
before we even had radio!

73, Tom W8JI
w8ji.tom@MCIONE.com