HyGain Web Page and Service

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: HyGain Web Page and Service
From: dave@egh.com (David Clemons)
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1996 11:03:03 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

        The HyGain Web Page of which I inquired last week is:

                http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/hygain

        I sent them e-mail (via the page link for customer service)
asking them about the information for the conversions 105BA => 105CA and
155BA => 155CA on Friday.  I had an e-mail message waiting for me on
Tuesday from Jim (customer service) telling me that he mailed the info to
me.  I got home Tuesday night to find it in my mailbox.  Friday to Tuesday
(with Labor Day in between) equates to real good service in my book!

73, Dave Clemons K1VUT