Topband

Re: Topband: TT8XX QSL Help

To: Bill Gillenwater <k3sv@pa.net>, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: TT8XX QSL Help
From: gilles desansac F6IRA <f6ira@live.fr>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 00:06:11 +0200
Depending team's... but we knew that for I2YSB trips you will ALWAYS pay for QSL. Nosense for me but they are not alone into DX'peditions to do the business. Is the rules even is not good hamspirit for a simple click to sent the batch of DX'pedition QSO to LOTW server 6 mouth after date. Finaly is your choice to fight the pileups or not.... I do not ! Seventy three(s)

Hopefully i'm always join teams with better QSL'ing feeling.

F6IRA