Topband

Re: Topband: https://clublog.org/logsearch/CB0ZA

To: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: https://clublog.org/logsearch/CB0ZA
From: uy0zg via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 22:42:05 +0200

"Like it or not, FT8 has been a boon to many DXers with limited antenna
situations and noisy locations."

So this is exactly where I started the topic - soon heaven will come on earth :-))))
In the future, there may be no need to build antennas at all...

So friends, we should be happy and not nervous :-)))

---
Nick, UY0ZG
http://www.topband.in.ua