Topband

Re: Topband: remotes

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: remotes
From: Michael Tope <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 08:41:41 -0800
Yes, it think it is possible to compete with yourself even in a sport like boxing. The point is that not everyone is going to be Mike Tyson or Mohammad Ali. That doesn't mean that you don't strive to win. It means that you put losing to a better fighter in perspective. You train hard, work on improving your skills, and measure your success based on how you measure up to older versions of yourself. Winning a fight is just icing on the cake.