Topband

Re: Topband: Remotes

To: Steve Harrison <k0xp@k0xp.com>, "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Remotes
From: "Mark, PA5MW via Topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 18:38:01 +0100
Agree with you here Steve.

Cannot understand why people would be enjoying, let alone peer bragging, about
something which is NOT resembling their personal effort.

It sure has its roots in decent parenthood, education etc.

Do not (only) blame remote and current media encouraging this behavior.
In the end it is a choice.

Do blame organisations for not educating people, not maintaining control to
some extend and worse: endorse  bad incentives by mixing fake hamradio “
efforts”  in oldskool categories.

73
Mark PA5MW

Sent from Mail for Windows