Topband

Re: Topband: Trans-polar EU condx at VE6WZ

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Trans-polar EU condx at VE6WZ
From: David Raymond <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2024 12:25:13 -0600
A totally different perspective from here in the Midwest (snowy Iowa).  I got on last night about 0500z.  Stig/OZ4MM and Mike/F5IN and a couple of others were on but far from workable.  I did manage to squeek by and marginally work Rino/IK7JTF around my SS at 2325z.  Conditions with EU were just not good here all evening.

73. . . Dave, W0FLS