Topband

Re: Topband: Lack of DX CW Activity

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Lack of DX CW Activity
From: David Raymond <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 00:35:11 -0600
I don't know if I would call it lazy but it certainly is a matter of ease and convenience.  Just look at all the new expeditions that focus primarily, if not exclusively, on FT-8.  No need to for seasoned, highly skilled, ace operators to dig out weak calls signs from huge CW piles which sound like a swarm of buzzing mosquitos. . . or SSB piles for that matter.  My 11 year old great nephew could run the piles once things got set up.

73. . . Dave, W0FLS