Topband

Re: Topband: KH6AQ in SP Contest

To: "'topband@contesting.com'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: KH6AQ in SP Contest
From: W3HKK@roadrunner.com
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2024 18:36:21 +0000
FB copy here in the Columbus, OH area, Rob. Solid 579 at around 0730z
( from memory)

Band was quiet from EU and S.A. but good to W6-W7-VE6/7 land when we
worked.

W3HKK station: IC7610-ACOM amp-52' vertical leg, sloping to 12 ft at
the eastern end with my 1/4 wave INV-L + 26 radials. & SAL30 rx
antenna.
Age: 82 ( my first SP effort!)
ex: F7AL-5A3TG-9G1GS-ON8UD-W3HKK/PY8-W3HKK/PS7

de Bob

 Message: 3