Topband

Re: Topband: Wednesday activity report

To: Paul Mcl <paul.mcl@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Wednesday activity report
From: uy0zg via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2023 15:31:57 +0200
I hope that conditions in our southern Ukraine will soon improve.

 And now it's almost summer here. I don’t remember when it was so warm

here. Nature works wonders...

---
Nick, UY0ZG
http://www.topband.in.ua

Paul Mcl писал 2023-11-04 14:18:
Some action here last two nights before bedtime:

2nd Nov, 20 min session N4XD, K3UL, N2MF, AA1QW
3rd Nov, 30 min session N1PGA, W3BGN, N4XD, VA2MD

Regards

Paul MM0ZBH

On Sat, 4 Nov 2023 at 06:26, uy0zg via Topband