Topband

Re: Topband: W8S - on CW

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: W8S - on CW
From: Wes <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 11:48:32 -0700
I wrote the quoted message a week ago.

In yesterday's snail mail I received a disjointed letter from an individual quoting my post and ranting about my use of FT8, of which he seems to be a fan.   Apparently, he is stalking me and keeping up with my DXing activities.  I guess that he's upset that I work lots of DXpeditions using FT8 while at once, I express some personal distaste for using it.  Little does he know that a couple of DX clubs that I am a member of, have bragging rights "competitions", to see who can work particular expeditions on the most slots.  So I use the mode for that.  Otherwise I have no use for it.

Sorry to trouble the list with this, but this guy went to lengths to hide who and where he is.  Maybe this message will cause him to seek help.

Wes  N7WS