Topband

Re: Topband: E51D Approximate Low Band Schedule Sep02

To: "'GEORGE WALLNER'" <aa7jv@atlanticbb.net>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: E51D Approximate Low Band Schedule Sep02
From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2023 20:24:10 -0300
I made a couple vy incomplete less than studio quality handheld cellphone
recordings of E51D on TB this morning a while after we ourselves worked.

I think the K3TN QSO was the only complete end-to-end QSO I was able to get(by
accident). (I was just hoping to get a peak around my SR, which never came)

I think E51D was in for about an hour…pretty much the same strength as this the
entire time. If not for the VFO readout, you’d almost think it was 20m, the
band was so quiet.  Just a lazy Inverted L in the woods here in FN66na

Thanks again.  The RIB is very cool !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JFaNHy-ou0

Mike VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey