Topband

Topband: V31XX STATION SALE

To: "TOWERTALK@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>, CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>, TopBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: V31XX STATION SALE
From: cqtestk4xs--- via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2023 16:07:28 +0000 (UTC)
We thought a fellow ham was going to buy the place, but it just didn't work
out.  As a result, the station is back on the market at a reduced price.  More
info can be found on QRZ.com and V31XX.com.  Or drop me an email for more info.
Not interested?  There is a substatial finder's fee for anyone who locates a
buyer of the station.
There has been interest in a partnership by several hams.  If interested let me
know and I can put you guys in touch. By the way, the station can be operated
remotely.
73  Bill  V31XX/K4XS