Topband

Re: Topband: Small Loop does not receive weak signal on 160m BOUVET RX S

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Small Loop does not receive weak signal on 160m BOUVET RX SPOILER
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 13:31:26 -0800
Yep. I have 8.5 acres, and it was tricky finding suitable locations for a pair of full-wave reversible 160M Beverages oriented to EU/VK and SA/JA. Feedpoints and terminations of both are at limits of my property, and the EU/VK Beverage terminates on my neighbor's property, installed there 15 years ago, long before he bought it.

73, Jim K9YC