Topband

Re: Topband: Dipole/remote tuner

To: jcjacobsen <jcjacobsen@q.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Dipole/remote tuner
From: Roy Morgan <k1lky68@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 02:41:28 -0500
As one reply says, and in general, remote tuners (matching units) may be
totally un necessary.  To learn the truth about feed lines, and see many
persistent myths about feed lines smashed, find and read
Reflections III
by Walter Maxwell

NO, you don't have to pay $190 on Amazon. Search the web archive, or the
current web and download and print for yourself.

Do not spend money on a remote antenna tuner till you understand transmission
line truth.

Reflections III is not a 20-minute read. You will learn a LOT because there is
a lot to understand.

Roy Morgan
K1LKY Western Mass
K1LKY68@gmail.com