Topband

Topband: Re Boring report

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Re Boring report
From: W7lr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 17:33:45 EDT
Tree does very well from the far west.  The only one I could work last
evening was RA4LW - I was hearing him better than he was hearing me.  Then  I
listened to Tree CQing - and was surprised to hear R1FJT in FJL  call -  it
wasn't
my frequency so no opportunity to call Jack who runs 100 watts.   The season
is not too bad though - 12 qsos with Europe so far.
Always looking for new ones, like IS0 LZ ZB ZC 5A  etc.  But nice  to say
hello to many old friends too.  73 Bob W7LR in MT