Re: [TenTec] Omni C new owner thoughts

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni C new owner thoughts
From: Shawn Upton via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 00:44:58 +0000 (UTC)
Interesting, nice find on the issues.  Yes, fun rebuilding the PTO... I had to
resolder the crystals on that board, which was even more "fun".
I was using my C last week while my Corsair II was having a problem.  Mine has
a bit of heating drift though.  Maybe it's time to rebuild the PTO, again (I
used lithium grease I think, maybe real grease is better, but regardless, it's
made a number of Q's, and still gets the job done).

Shawn

    On Friday, April 12, 2024 at 05:31:01 AM EDT, Marinos Markomanolakis M.D.