[TenTec] FS Omni VI+, repost with more details after nomenclature fuss

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS Omni VI+, repost with more details after nomenclature fuss
From: Michael Tortorella via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 13:31:49 -0600
Spring cleaning coming a little early here in the high desert this year.

Would like to sell my Omni 6+. This is a model 563 with option 3 (factory
installed), which according to the QST review of November 1997 (page 60
discusses the upgrades (Options 1, 2, and 3) that TenTec offered at the
time), makes it an Omni 6+ (although not a model 564).  I am offering it
here to the list first because everyone here knows what a great radio this
is. This one is possibly the nicest one on the planet. Not a scratch on it
anywhere. Full complement of filters including the INRAD 765 600 Hz CW
roofing filter. The 6.3 MHz filters are 2.4 KHz,1.8 KHz (288), 500 Hz (285),
and 250 Hz (282); the 9 MHz filters are 250 Hz (221), 400 Hz (INRAD 753),
and 2.4 KHz (220)).  It also contains the ALC annunciator and the TCXO. I
have not used it in a while (right now the rig on the desk is an Orion), it
is in storage in the closet off my radio room. No smoke or pet hair. Looking
for $850 + shipping from NM, reasonable offers considered. Can send photos
if desired. Includes the power cord, original manual, and shipping box foam
inserts, but no mic. Questions welcome.

Thanks for reading and 73, Mike W2IY in Santa Fe