Re: [TenTec] Orion II Power cable / Connector?

To: <w3idt@comcast.net>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II Power cable / Connector?
From: Rod Greene via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 21:50:59 +0000 (UTC)
I changed my connector at the O2 years ago to Power Poles. I’ll look to see if
I kept the old molex connector. If I were you I’d change it to PPs as you will
eventually have problems with the molex. Used to be pictures of the conversion
process on the wiki. 73 and GL! Rod w7zrc

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone