Re: [TenTec] Need TenTec 238C Ant Tuner - very wierd antenna switch beha

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Need TenTec 238C Ant Tuner - very wierd antenna switch behavior
From: W3HKK@roadrunner.com
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 20:35:55 +0000
My 238C antenna switch has seemingly gone bonkers.

I connect one coax(antenna) to any of the four antenna connectors on
the rear of the unit
and when I switch from antenna 1 to 2 to 3 to 4, I get the same output
to the same single antenna when switched to any of the four positions.

Getting to the switch is a bear so I havent tried to see why the
switch is behaving as if all four positions are connected together.

Anyone had this problem before?